How to deal with unrequited crush?

So... I liked this guy who was a senior. Initially, we got along pretty well. He used to talk to me often. But then all of a sudden he started ignoring me. What happened was, I asked him a doubt in organic chemistry, since he is very good at it. I asked him only once. Afterwards, one of our mutual friends came to me and was like 'hey please don't ask him doubts or anything ok? He was irritated by it.' I said 'oh but I asked him since he is good at organic chemistry'. He then replied 'you can go to teacher if you have doubt. Well, that's what he said'. He kind of started ignoring me after this incident and started talking to my friend more than me. He wanted our textbook of Math. In usual scenario, he would ask me to give it to him. But he asked my friend to give him that book. He talks a lot to my friend on whatsapp. He doesn't talk to me as much. So I decided to move on. This is kind of killing me. Plus, I have a feeling that he might end up liking my friend, which is like worst thing to happen. What to do in this situation? How should I move on?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems a bit odd that he'd be so bothered by you asking him a chemistry question. Moving on isn't generally easy, but I can't really suggest anything, for me it just takes time for me to move on, I don't think there's much you can do about it. (I guess that's fairly useless advice...)

• I don't know why he was so annoyed... I mean he loves Chemistry. He doesn't even think about anything else! There were some other incidents too where he behaved pretty weird with me :(
      No it's not that useless advice. You are right in a way. I mean this just happens, you don't have to take any special efforts for that. :)

What Guys Said 2

• find a better guy... u have to, because it can't be just one thing that cause him to be so bothered by u...

• I don't know, all of my crushes were unrequited :(((

What Girls Said 2

• Ice cream will always be there for you when boys aren't.

• If he's flaky just think about how rude he is and it won't be hard to move on