Why is it easier for men?

Why is the process of getting over someone or a break up so much easier for men to move on with out a care in the world. But women we go through the can't eat , can't sleep , crying spells. The woulda couldas.. It take us females so long to get to the point when we can even consider talking to somebody else. Where men probably be in someone else bed the same night. I think that's why so many women are turning bisexual or into women because men ain't shit. Why don't they go through the break up process like women?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Men don't get over it before moving on. They fairly quickly just start moving on and let their feelings follow slowly behind.

Sleeping with someone else doesn't mean he's over the girl, sleeping with someone else is something he does to try to get over her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea but females can't do that. I always heard to get over someone you need someone else. But we feel like whores and etc if we sleep with someone so quickly before getting over the person. Where men while sleep with somebody the same night. So I guess what u saying is true men just have different ways of dealing with a breakup

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's easier on men, I just think they react totally differently than women. Some men will have the same reaction as women.
    Women will probably cry right afterward, feel terrible.
    I tend to notice that men usually hide their true feelings or realize month later what really happened.
    I knew a man who never got over a break up, he married another woman and he keep thinking about the other women and probably always will.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Well every guy is different, so your gloss over general opinion is kind of wrong. I know that when I broke up with my last girlfriend it took me a few months before I even considered dating another woman again. Everyone has their ways of dealing with a break up. And to say men are not shit is bad, because I know there are good guys out there. Even if they are hard to find

0|0
    0|0
    • I know it's a figure of speech I could of word it better I was referring that to the asshole the post is about. I respect your opinion.. thanks

• Whatever you have heard about men and their breakup process... It ain't true for every man. Breakups have always been hard on me. Infact i got out of a 4 month relationship about 3 months ago and I'm just now starting to get over it. So yeah, wherever you got that stereotype from, i can safely say that it doesn't apply to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry to hear that. I'm just angry right now especially how it happen. We was fine no argument. We kissed and told each other we love each other which he said it first when I dropped him off and didn't hear from him since. And we been dealing with each other for two years so I'm just confused

• I think for most men they don't emotional invest themselves into the relationship. I was like this for a while, until I found a girl I truly loved. But she stomped on my heart, and now I still cannot get over her after 9+ months of being broken up. She hates me guts, but I still love her to death and thetes nothing I can do about it. 😔

0|0
    0|0
    • Awww I'm sorry to hear that plus your so young. Don't wory don't look for love love will come to you and this coming from someone who just recently got her heart broke 😞😑

• Thankyou. It just sucks because I consider myself a really good guy. I've never taken advantage or used a girl before. I'm always really good to girls I date. The thing that bothers me is that well... it wasn't enough. She left me for another guy. Then two weeks later that guy used her and dumped her. And I should feel like saying that's karma, but I couldn't help but feel bad for her. I wanted to show her not all guys are like that. And I told myself it was my fault she left in the first place. I pushed to hard to get her back and it pushed her away even further.

• i wouldn't say easier. Because Iv seen some guys go through breaks up much worse then women

It's probably more due to the fact men feel less committed in general. The more committed you are the more hurt you feel. Women feel more pressure to keep the right one and marry him, have kids etc. men don't think that way as much

0|0
    0|0
  • Women fall in love faster, while men fall in love harder. Therefore if a guy moves on quickly, he just wasn't really in love.

Besides, men are raised with thoughts that they cannot express weakness. Crying and depressed is society's eyes signs of weakness.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe guys are just better at hiding it then females, or just less open about it. it has been over 4 years since i broke up with my Ex and i am still in love with her

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say it's really easier for us but I guess it's more of an ego thing. Either way the majority of us males believe that having multiple women throughout their life's makes them somehow superior

0|0
    0|0
  • We do. I saw my brother go through hell over his divorce. But from what you see, it seems easier. Both parties suffer. Kids suffer more than adults.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe because it's not a divorce we wasn't married so I don't know after dealing with each other for two years especially they way things ended which I'm still clueless about no closure at all. I just don't understand guys sometimes

• Ah sorry, I saw it was in breakup and divorce. But that was an example. It's just as hard on guys as girls. In the end, it how much you choose to linger on it. You may never get closure.

• are you sure about it? i've seen some guys going through depressions after a break-up basically!

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are more emotional

0|0
    0|0
  • Men react differently that's it, when I ahd my first and only break-up it was shit, cried for about a day, was easy to break, depends on the man. As for all men ain't shit, well that's rude some women ain't shit either.

0|0
    0|0
    • It was a figure of speech I really was referring to the guy I'm talking about. Should have word it better. But I guess men just hide their emotions better

• Well when we have to pay for the dates, initiate everything, walk up to girls and deal with all the rejections, be less picky, we deserve a break in life.

turning bisexual.. LOL.
    "men ain't shit."
    You ain't shit in my opinion.
    Depends if the guy genuinely liked the woman and the length, some guys literally curl up in a ball and cry. Some of us have dealt with enough shit to just get over things fast.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's my opinion why u getting offended.. I didn't say all I said men ain't shit referring to the guy I'm talking about but it's obvious how fast your boxers got in a bunch U fall in the category of MEN WHO ain't SHIT 😅 good day !!

• Show All
    • Opinions are like ASSHOLES everybody has one emphasis on ASSHOLE.. bye 😉

• Sucks to suck.

• lots of men suffer from depression and some even commits suicide, when their lady leaves them..

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• they don't have to get abortion but then they have to take her to the abortion clinic

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they do! when they love a girl

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea but they don't show it & no matter if they love a girl or not men are horny dogs and can't go with out sex. So they replace their ex or the person whom they love with someone else. I see it all te time and I'm just recently going through some bull and I'm going through it but it seems he have not a care in the world. Ole bastard 😂😂 but I believe in karma he will have his day

Recommended myTakes