Why is it easier for men?

Why is the process of getting over someone or a break up so much easier for men to move on with out a care in the world. But women we go through the can't eat , can't sleep , crying spells. The woulda couldas.. It take us females so long to get to the point when we can even consider talking to somebody else. Where men probably be in someone else bed the same night. I think that's why so many women are turning bisexual or into women because men ain't shit. Why don't they go through the break up process like women?

314

Most Helpful Guy

• Men don't get over it before moving on. They fairly quickly just start moving on and let their feelings follow slowly behind.

Sleeping with someone else doesn't mean he's over the girl, sleeping with someone else is something he does to try to get over her.

• Yea but females can't do that. I always heard to get over someone you need someone else. But we feel like whores and etc if we sleep with someone so quickly before getting over the person. Where men while sleep with somebody the same night. So I guess what u saying is true men just have different ways of dealing with a breakup

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's easier on men, I just think they react totally differently than women. Some men will have the same reaction as women.
    Women will probably cry right afterward, feel terrible.
    I tend to notice that men usually hide their true feelings or realize month later what really happened.
    I knew a man who never got over a break up, he married another woman and he keep thinking about the other women and probably always will.