How to end things with a friend with benefits?

So I've been off and on having sex with this guy for the past few months. He wants to take me out to eat the morning after. When we're together, we talk a lot and laugh and cuddle. We only really contact each other when we want to hook up. I don't have feelings for him and quite honestly don't want to be in a relationship with someone like him. Just recently I found out that he tested dirty for probation so he is on the run now. According to his friend, when he's on the run he gets into meth. Needless to say, I don't want to be around that. It can get me in trouble and it's just not worth it. He's a nice guy and I don't want to hurt him so what would be the nicest way to end it with him?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Jesus you women are such degenerate scum. Bang chad the crack addict and then marry the clueless martin the engineer cuckold

• Jeez he's a meth head not a crack head. Get it right troll.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think telling him your feelings of how you don't want to be around him during this time would be a nice way to end it because it's truthful. friends with benefits are still considered friends in my book, so I think he would appreciate the honesty.