Would it hurt you if you felt that the one you love is not 100% over their ex?

my boyfriend who ilove so much, talked and met his ex twice when we had a big fight, i found out and he apologized and wanted to make it up for me, the thing is i am sure since he has seen her he has had some feelings back, i see them when i ask him about her, or when i ask him do you love her, he says no , but i can see it on his face. it has hurt me a lot, i had a pain in the chest, and although he has tried, the feeling that i know he has had something back towards her killed me. since then i couldnt be myself with him anymore and i dont feel that he is mine :'( . would you feel hurt too?
will you be able to get over it fastly i mean in three weeks or something?, or the hurt would be real deep that it need time? , cause i couldn't , and he blamed me for this and went to talk to her again , now i feel guilty , but i was real hurt :'(

53

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be immensely painful, yes. I think I'd begin to withdraw in that case, as I'd feel less safe in being vulnerable with her.

I'm sorry it happened to you. :(

What are you gonna do?

• well , after it hurt me a lot, and i unintentionally couldnt be so affectionate with him, i had a fight inside myself ti be with him while i think his heart is not 100 mine alone , he tried hard to get me to believe him, he said he loves me, but i knew it that something happened, after he tried for 3 weeks , and i swear i was trying , he talked to her again , and his excuse was that i didn't agree at all. :'( . it hurt me a lot. then he came back to me again talking to me twice :'(

• Oh wow, he went back to her again?

Hmmm, yeah, I hate to say it but it doesn't sound salvageable anymore. Is that how you're feeling now?