Would it hurt you if you felt that the one you love is not 100% over their ex?

my boyfriend who ilove so much, talked and met his ex twice when we had a big fight, i found out and he apologized and wanted to make it up for me, the thing is i am sure since he has seen her he has had some feelings back, i see them when i ask him about her, or when i ask him do you love her, he says no , but i can see it on his face. it has hurt me a lot, i had a pain in the chest, and although he has tried, the feeling that i know he has had something back towards her killed me. since then i couldnt be myself with him anymore and i dont feel that he is mine :'( . would you feel hurt too?
Updates:
will you be able to get over it fastly i mean in three weeks or something?, or the hurt would be real deep that it need time? , cause i couldn't , and he blamed me for this and went to talk to her again , now i feel guilty , but i was real hurt :'(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be immensely painful, yes. I think I'd begin to withdraw in that case, as I'd feel less safe in being vulnerable with her.

I'm sorry it happened to you. :(

What are you gonna do?

0|0
    0|0
    • well , after it hurt me a lot, and i unintentionally couldnt be so affectionate with him, i had a fight inside myself ti be with him while i think his heart is not 100 mine alone , he tried hard to get me to believe him, he said he loves me, but i knew it that something happened, after he tried for 3 weeks , and i swear i was trying , he talked to her again , and his excuse was that i didn't agree at all. :'( . it hurt me a lot. then he came back to me again talking to me twice :'(

• Oh wow, he went back to her again?

Hmmm, yeah, I hate to say it but it doesn't sound salvageable anymore. Is that how you're feeling now?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I suppose there are people out there who want to be a placeholder lol
    susancorso.com/.../box_placeholder.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • what does this mean? can you please explain

• Makes it feels like as if the person is filling in his/her partner's time as they are on break with his/her "real partner"

• I would definitely feel hurt also especially if I really liked her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It would hurt of course!
    Why are you doing this to yourself? This is a torture. And you are not helping yourself and him too.
    Just give a little break for you and him. And give him some time.
    You need to be far away from this torture , seriously. You love him , yes. But feelings when they are mutual, they are the real love. This is torture you are experiencing.

1|1
    0|0
    • well , after it hurt me a lot, and i unintentionally couldnt be so affectionate with him, i had a fight inside myself ti be with him while i think his heart is not 100 mine alone , he tried hard to get me to believe him, he said he loves me, but i knew it that something happened, after he tried for 3 weeks , and i swear i was trying , he talked to her again , and his excuse was that i didn't agree at all. :'( . it hurt me a lot. then he came back to me again talking to me twice :'(

• Show All
    • thank you dear for replying me and being considerate, you know it is hurting me a lot , thanks again :)

• of course ! you are welcome :) good luck

• I wouldn't touch that shit with a ten foot pole. The situation really sucks but you need to do what's right for you and be with someone who is yours 100%

That won't be the only big fight you ever had, and if he's running to his ex and using that as an excuse...

blog.marketingzone.com/.../Red-Flag.gif

0|2
    0|0

• I would feel some sort of excruitating pain most definitely. I think I would become really distant and lose being affectionate towards him if he was like that. so your not the only one who would feel hurt in your situation. I'm sorry to hear.

0|0
    0|0

• I would and DID feel hurt. Mine was still very much into his ex when he met me. It took me a while to realize I was a rebound... When he spoke about her every ten minutes and compared me to her all the time, well I often wonder why I didn't break up with him. I still don't know.
    But I stayed with him and now he loves me a million times more than he ever loved his ex. The way he is with me now is so worth all that. I feel stupid for staying with him, but I'm also very glad I did, if that makes sense to you?
    My advice is to wait it out and see what happens. Though my bf never met up with her again...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel very hurt because you just know that they are lying to you and you can't prove it, maybe you should just talk to him and tell him how you feel about him seeing her and how much you love him and dont wanna lose him, hope i helped

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes