I'm pregnant & I broke up with my best friend, boyfriend, my child's father. I need advice on how to move on please?

He really hurt my feelings, and said I was the one who changed everything. He doesn't understand why I'm so emotional. Then changed what he said & played a victim- like he was a messed up person & before I broke it off he was hanging out with a girl he knew I didn't like but won't say anything about her & they are the two people who hurt me the most so I felt like it was right to let them go. & he keep saying I was gonna keep the baby away from him which I thought he knew me better than that. I tell him what the Dr says & send him the ultrasound sound pictures. He said he wants to be a good friend to me for the baby. So I told him we're not friends but it can be a mutual understanding for the baby. I think I hurt his feelings & I don't know how to handle this situation. I feel like he disrespected me, He's not loyal at all & he seen everything I been through & still thinks its ok to do these things. I'm so heartbroken. He was upset I deleted him off social media but all I see is him going out & hanging out with my shitty ex friend... help

I didn't really feel like a priority or that I was in a relationship. It sounded like he said he'll think about it. After days & days I seen he was with her so I said I can't do this...

11