She doesn't want a relationship right now?

I met a girl and we had been talking for aabout 2 months. I just got out of a five year relationship and wasn't really keen on starting another one so soon. However, I asked her to be my girlfriend. After about two weeks, we both felt like we rushed into things too soon and decided that we should just be friends. The next day she called to come over but I said it would be awkward for her to come over cause I would only see her as more than a friend, but she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. I'm not really emotionally attached to the girl, but I think with time we could be a pretty good match. However, should I just move on? Is it even worth the effort in trying to maintain some type of relationship at all? I wouldn't mind getting back with her but I'm just not sure if that is what either of us want at this point. I'm just confused I guess.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make her want a relationship with you, move on.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, in honesty I think you should be looking at other options at the moment, But don't write her off completely..
    Could be 6 months down the track you see each other and everything is different. But for now I would say look at other options, your head will be a lot less confused

0|0
    0|0
    • So, I she keeps calling me but I am ignoring her calls right now. I really do like her and would maybe consider being with her in the future but I feel like I can't just have this girl have her cake and eat it too. I'm pretty much already seeing other women, but she would still be my number #1 choice as she is a really good girl. Should I keep ignoring her for awhile or should I just be short and with her and not give her too much time. Should I just move on? I would like to keep her around but I'm not so sure how i should go about it.

• Sounds like your really still very confused..
      With that being the case, I think give it some more time, let your head clear more

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Have you guys done anything sexual / experienced any romance? If not then you need to try for another girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, we have had sex and we have been on multiple dates and there was a romance going on. It just happened way to fast and I kind of regret asking her out in the first place as I really don't think I'm emotionally ready to be in a relationship. She also doesn't want to be in a relationship which is fine with me, but I still like her. She keeps calling me and texting me but I kind am giving her the cold shoulder because I refuse to be friends with an ex and she knows how I feel. It hasn't been that long since we broke up so I'm not sure how to really go about it as I really wouldn't mind being with her.

• no don't move on... i guess she'd get over it as time passes by ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You should move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes