Ex boyfriend so angry and bitter, why?

My ex broke up with me by way of complete and utter silence nearly 2 months ago! I'd tried texting without any response so I gave up.
Sadly I got drunk the other day and told him I missed him... However, a day later he texts me calling me a slut, calling me desperate for being on a dating website and demanding I answer the f***in phone so he can tell me what he thinks... Luckily this was whilst I was asleep and has since caused me to change my number! I know he has his own demons after he lost his closest family member late last year, but what the hell?

Why do exes turn this hostile when they were the ones that ended it?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He's your ex now and if it's ex (s) who ended this, they won't care about your feelings at all. In fact they would seek to offend you.
    Don't contact him anymore. Just forget him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE