If an ex gets mad when u drop stuff off is she not over you?

I brought somw stuff to drop off. I was completley neutral she seemed really pissed giving me attitude. she broke up with me.. don't get it. She brought up everything I did wrong the the relationship. Said I was using her. That u didn't really love her. I apologized and was kind of tongue tied. I asked if she wanted to work it out. She said it's too late. asked her if she is looking for love again.. said no immediately told me she can't even look at anyone else right now. Said she wants to vomit at the thought of someone else touching me.

20