Should I contact him?

Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago, he asked to stay friends but I was too hurt at the time, he was upset about this and still texted everyday for a week even though he dumped me. 3 months after break up, I text and ask if he still wanted to me friends and he said ya. We talked for alil over a week and it was all good. Now the only time he txts is if I do but doesn't bring up convos just answers. It's been a month since I've left him alone and he hasn't texted me. Not sure if I should text him and ask if he rlly didn't wanna be friends?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No, move on... make new friends.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Girl, move on. It's only going to make the healing process harder and longer. Trust me, I've been you several times and it is NEVER good in the end. Stay busy, that's the best advice I can give because it works. Then before you know it, time has passed and the feelings will lessen. He's not keeping in touch with you because he's moved on, or trying to. Leave him be. He made a choice to break up with you so don't reward him with letting him know he's on your mind. But absolutely NO MORE contact! Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes