Have you ever dated someone who just won't leave you alone once you break up with them? And how did you handle it?

I was in a long distance relationship for awhile and when I broke it off with this guy, he just won't leave me alone. He calls me, when I block he gets a new number or contacts my friends and family and gets my new number, he emails me, makes multiple emails to email me when I block him, he writes letters and he threatens me. He lives a few states away though so I try not to make a big deal about it and I'm actually really embarrassed that this is happening so I don't tell my friends and family anything because I don't like the drama. I have a new boyfriend and I'm embarrassed to tell him as well because I don't want to look stupid for dating a guy like that.

Have you ever had someone who wouldn't leave you alone and how did you handle the situation?

11