Have you ever dated someone who just won't leave you alone once you break up with them? And how did you handle it?

I was in a long distance relationship for awhile and when I broke it off with this guy, he just won't leave me alone. He calls me, when I block he gets a new number or contacts my friends and family and gets my new number, he emails me, makes multiple emails to email me when I block him, he writes letters and he threatens me. He lives a few states away though so I try not to make a big deal about it and I'm actually really embarrassed that this is happening so I don't tell my friends and family anything because I don't like the drama. I have a new boyfriend and I'm embarrassed to tell him as well because I don't want to look stupid for dating a guy like that.

Have you ever had someone who wouldn't leave you alone and how did you handle the situation?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Given that he;s a long way away, just continue to ignore him. He'll get the message, eventually, especially if you tell him you've got a new bf now. You haven't told him that?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not officially, he suspected it and threatened to kill me over it lol So I've just been ignoring him

• I'd report that to the police. Not a joke. Something wrong with a guy, you had a long distance relationship to begin with...

• Yeah, well after the really bad emotional abuse started I refused to meet him anymore, I wanted nothing to do with him for along time but every time I stopped talking to him he wouldn't leave me alone and would do what he does now, so as dumb as it sounds I just stayed with him. I just thought he would stop already but it's been almost 2 years off and on. Anyway thank you :)

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, my ex... :-/
    I told him I'll report him to the police if he doesn't stop it..

1|0
    0|0
    • I've thought about that before also but since it's a long distance relationship i'm not sure if it would be taken seriously.

• Then tell a closest guy friend about it. I'm sure he'll help you!

Recommended myTakes