Is it a compliment/form of flattery or what do you think?

I bought a pair of Christian Louboutins about a week ago with the army print on them, not many people have them in fact I've never seen anyone else with them. And then I noticed my ex boyfriend bought those exact same ones for his new girlfriend and posted it online? I've also noticed before, he has kind of copied my new boyfriends style a little bit-well it seems to be that way, I could be thinking wrong but it all seems to 'connect' when I think about it

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Sound more like he's trying to get your attention to show off his new girlfriend haha I would pay no notice

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly, he's trying to annoy you by copying the style of clothing you and your new bf have. It's creepy and manipulate. Not only should you ignore him but she ought to make the connection soon enough and then he's screwed because the coincidences are too obvious.