Did I tell my ex the right thing?

My ex broke up with me over a month ago and ever since then he calls me and confuses me and then when I respond he ignores me and I can't move on and just this past Tuesday he called me three times but I was asleep so I called him back and I talked to him for a bit then he said can I call you back but he never did, so I send him a text asking him if I could see him so we can talk and I told him how much I loved him but he never replied.

So about 20 minutes ago I sent him a text saying "I feel like such a loser and a fool for still loving you because you ignore me and can't even tell me what you want, I never want to talk to you again you broke my heart more then once and that hurts"

Was that the right thing to say? I'm so tired of being hurt and ignored.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Quote me on this... " fuck off peasant, take your childish attention seeking games somewhere else and delete my number thanks " that should work a treat if you hear from him again...
    You did alright, it's been said now... best to just ignore him

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • When his ego is low, he hits you up because you always respond and he loves that

• I feel so stupid for even responding to him from now on I'm just going to ignore him if he ever contacts me because I need to move on

• Good for you 👍👍👍

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• he's playing games behind your back. it was good that you shared how you felt but he probably doesn't care cause he's a dick cause if he did we wouldn't be on GAG right now. its best to ignore him like that one saying goes--silence is the best way to ignore a fool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you can't change the past, so me telling you whether or not that was the right thing to say isn't going to make it any different.
    However, you did do the right thing in telling him to take a hike! But next time I think you should word it a little differently, just because you don't want to let a guy know that he made you feel like a loser. You want to take the high ground, so to speak... like instead of saying how much you felt like a loser, you could say that you deserve to be treated much better than the way he treated you, which is why it never would have worked out. That way it seems like you're the one dumping him, and puts the weight of that on his shoulders. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey you told him the right thing!

He sounds like an asshole playing with your emotions like that. You should never put up with such behavior. Move on and yes you deserve better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Change your number. He's playing games with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do need to change my number so he can't ever call me because I'am so sick of his games and I feel dumb for always responding to him but I ain't going to ever talk to him ever again.

• Good for you. He gets his kick out of you replying because he knows you still care.

• no... you shouldn't have said that but wouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah all that was a good start but... You should tell him, when he finds time to respond to you, that he is a whiny douchebag creep and you're tired of him playing you like a yoyo and that you hope he has a great life and fuck off and have a nice day sir. And that his penis was tiny but you didn't wanna hurt his feelings before. Oh yah and stop takinh his damn calls, seriously girl change your number.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes