Did I tell my ex the right thing?

My ex broke up with me over a month ago and ever since then he calls me and confuses me and then when I respond he ignores me and I can't move on and just this past Tuesday he called me three times but I was asleep so I called him back and I talked to him for a bit then he said can I call you back but he never did, so I send him a text asking him if I could see him so we can talk and I told him how much I loved him but he never replied.

So about 20 minutes ago I sent him a text saying "I feel like such a loser and a fool for still loving you because you ignore me and can't even tell me what you want, I never want to talk to you again you broke my heart more then once and that hurts"

Was that the right thing to say? I'm so tired of being hurt and ignored.

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Quote me on this... " fuck off peasant, take your childish attention seeking games somewhere else and delete my number thanks " that should work a treat if you hear from him again...
    You did alright, it's been said now... best to just ignore him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • When his ego is low, he hits you up because you always respond and he loves that

• I feel so stupid for even responding to him from now on I'm just going to ignore him if he ever contacts me because I need to move on

• Good for you 👍👍👍