I don't like him anymore, I'm too scared to tell him and hurt his feelings?

I'm dating this guy, or I don't know if I can call it dating but we see each others sometimes in a month and kiss and we're cuddling. I'm soon 16 and he's 16. I think that he likes me but I don't like him, I thought I did but I don't and he ask me to hang out a lot and the reason why we only meet sometimes in a month is because I say that I have too much homeworks and plans, but I lie sometimes because I don't wanna meet him. I like him as a friend now not anything else and he asked me today to hang out on Sunday and I said maybe if I have time, I really don't wanna meet him. He thinks I like him and that's because I'm so stupid and text him back, hug and kiss him (when he kisses me first!!) and things like that. I find it really hard to tell him that I'm not interested anymore and I can't keep it up like this by saying no to him all the time, I don't wanna hurt him.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You are already hurting him by saying no all the time. You need to be honest, it is the best way. You are young, if you learn this now, you will get a huge head start in life. Just be honest with him and apologize for playing games. It may suck, but such is life. It is better to admit the complexity and full spectrum of human experience, than trying to shelter yourself in false ideals.

What Guys Said 1

• Woman up. Be honest with him and tell him that you're not into him anymore. Just don't expect him to want to still be friends with you anymore though.

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't like him then you don't like him, you can't make yourself like him. Tell him and be honest about how you truly feel about him. The more you wait and wait the more he may feel like you are leading him or whatever. Honesty is the best policy. I couldn't be with someone that I didn't like anymore, it just would feel weird and awkward.