I don't know what to do?

I haven't dealt with this before I need a complete step by step guidance. I was beyond drunk and let this mutual friend of my bf and I kiss me. pushed him away after the fact. and then apparently there was another guy but I was blacked out cause I don't know who the fuck he was or what happened. so my bf tells me wow bye and then he goes off in me through text then apologizes that he was just upset and that he forgives me. and I told him that I won't drink anymore since that was the problem. I don't want to lose him and I don't know what to do to fix this.. he's already hanging around his ex and abother mutual friend of ours so any advice?

• move on forget about him it will get better
    Vote A
  • you have a chance it will work out between you guys
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• you messed up big time
    its his decision really, if i were him it would be over

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If e's forgiven you and you love each other, work through this problem. You both know you would never behave this way when you were sober so if you're not drinking anyway- as well as the health benefits!- there's the positive that this won't happen again!
    Don't let one stupid mistake mess up a good relationship. Everybody makes mistakes and if he can forgive you, it's worth fighting for.
    Hope this helped. Good Luck!
    Lucy xx

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes