Does anybody else ever get this feeling after a break up?

When you've been with someone then you break up and you feel like no one else will ever come close to how amazingly perfect this person was or is to me and how you'll miss them so much? I can't get over my ex boyfriend, we broke up last week and this feeling is still eating at me. :(

46

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a normal feeling but you have to be able to move on and be cool on your own. Get to know yourself again and rock out on your own. Then your going to find someone that you like and that likes you you'll rock out together and have fun and make a beautiful song

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its pretty normal! it took about 6 months for me to become better and i still think of him sometimes n wish i had a second chance... sometimes i think i may always feel he's so different and i just want him which freaks me out!
    but i know i souldnt n dont want to be with him anymore so i keep my heart open to another guys!