Does anybody else ever get this feeling after a break up?

When you've been with someone then you break up and you feel like no one else will ever come close to how amazingly perfect this person was or is to me and how you'll miss them so much? I can't get over my ex boyfriend, we broke up last week and this feeling is still eating at me. :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a normal feeling but you have to be able to move on and be cool on your own. Get to know yourself again and rock out on your own. Then your going to find someone that you like and that likes you you'll rock out together and have fun and make a beautiful song

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its pretty normal! it took about 6 months for me to become better and i still think of him sometimes n wish i had a second chance... sometimes i think i may always feel he's so different and i just want him which freaks me out!
    but i know i souldnt n dont want to be with him anymore so i keep my heart open to another guys!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I still can't eat... Depends on the relationship I feel. If it was someone you really thought was the one and you didn't want to give up no matter what; you're going to feel that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal everyone goes through it but that's what life is about we have to fall so we can get back on our feet I mean yeah I get that feeling but going out with friends doing something helps

0|0
    0|0
  • if he was your first guy, then it's obvious ;-)

because you haven't "tasted" other guys yet!

0|0
    0|0
  • You can always try to get back together.. why you broke up anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a very normal feeling. It takes a long time to get over someone sometimes, but you will find someone special for you out there who will make you look back and say "what the fuck was I thinking?".

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It always get likes that and then someone new comes along.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's only been a week give it time

0|0
    0|0
  • I just get nauseous and can't eat lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah... I'm there right now. Its the hardest thing, here if you need to talk.

• Well it will be okay, iv been through lots of heart ache and break ups, I'm currently not dealing with that right now, but I have a lot of experience and ik exactly what ur saying but stay strong, u left for a reason so you need to be strong and move on, better things will come your way and then you will b happy u made this choice

Recommended myTakes