Guys help, my ex man wants to start all over again?

A guy I have been with on and off for a year told me that he wants to start all over in our relationship like when we were just talking and getting to know each other. and get back to the basics like with no drama, hostility etc and rekindle our romance. He informed me that he was not ready for a relationship right now due to him being busy in a fraternity, the fact that we are in different colleges, and he thinks we need to fix ourselves before we can be 100% together. Both of us have been wicked stressed with things and I think that has been causing a strain on our relationship. I found out that I had some anxiety issues and have been taking them out on him. He said that he would like to keep in contact regularly and see where things retake us and maybe have things rekindled, and he believes it is our best shot at fixing things. He told me to not worry about anyone else, because he is not looking for anyone else. Just wants to focus on himself and being a better boyfriend towards me. And I should do the same of being better. what does this mean

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Means he loves you... a lot actually.. and he wants a second chance trying to be with you again.. give it to him and work thing out together

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This means he really cares about and want to make the relationship work

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes