I hate my boyfriend he is cruel and racist, what should I do?

I am starting to hate my boyfriend, children's father. He criticizes my interests, music, likes and holidays. Im Black and grew up in Seattle Washington in a interracial house hold. Most of my friends are white. He tells me everything I like to. do is for white people, certain foods I like is for white. people and that black people dont do. thungs I. do. we get into huge arguments over it.

Also, Christmas is something super special to. me. I love everything about it decorating, making cookies, celebrating it, I love the positivity. But he tells me I'm too old for. it, and immature and that Christmas is only for the kids. I am 23, but when Christmas comes around he always gets a tree and wants to decorate it with his favorite football teams color but won't won't let me touch the tree at all... I say why do you even have a tree when you hate Christmas?

I begged him to let me decorate the tree because I love Christmas so much and I love the holiday spirit, Christmas commercials I love everything about it but he won't let me touch the tree at all. I feel that it is not right he hates Christmas but decorates the tree I love Christmas but I'm not allowed to decorate the tree. I beg him to let me decorate the tree the way I want to but he gets mad and says no.

The same thing goes with Halloween people my age dress up go clubbing and partying but he said I'm too old.

I love stuff like water tubing hiking and camping and we get into hugeee arguments, he says I am too white. black people don't do that shit and that I should move back to Seattle.
Everything is black and white with him I hate the way he talks about people

But. We have twins together

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is no way to be treated girl. He views you as property and not as a man should view someone they love. While I know you want your babies to have a father around , do you want them to grow up thinking it's ok to treat people the way he is treating you. I know it would tear your man a new A hole but maybe you could just put up a tree for you and the twins and let him have his own tree. Honestly he sounds like a control freak. In my eyes that's not love , it's ownership.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to say this, but you've got to leave him. He's negative, racist, controlling and sounds just plain out stupid.

It'll be really hard, but it's the right thing to do!
    Best of luck!!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He is apparently a disgrace to the human race. You made a horrible choice by being with him AND having children. He is an abusive, immature, horrible person, possibly beyond repair.

3|1
    0|0
  • Kick him to the curb. You can find someone better for you and your kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either you're a troll or completely insane.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Good grief! This guy seems like a real bore. Thankfully you're not married because things will get much worse. I hate to tell pepople to break up especially when children are involved but, this type of relationship is harmful to you and them. Get out fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're going to stay with him and mess up your twins' lives too? Sounds like he is miserable and sick and you're allowing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you with someone that steals joy from your life?

2|0
    0|0
  • He is not your boyfriend than. Hea probably uaing you DUMP THE LOSER NOW. stop waisting your life away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why didn't you just say boyfriends dad? Lol

1|0
    0|1
    • And he is right about everything
      Grow the fuck up
      I smell a ratchet

Recommended myTakes