What does it mean when you can't forget your ex?

I'm the one who broke up with her, and yet I haven't forgotten about her. Even when I could have sworn I was in love w/ this other girl, I never could forget my ex

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Its the guity feeling. I feel the same way when i broke up with my ex. I still can't forget him until now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely squat!

We all remember things about our past SO's, some good, some bad. You may even from time to time compare in your own mind.

It does not necessarily scream that you want them back. You might just want someone with similar qualities... we all do that!

It is how we get it straight in our mind what we are looking for in our new SO... if your shopping hahaha.