My ex bf is not replying to me its making me mad. how do I get back at him?

I said we should take a break a week ago. So we did not talk to each other for a week now he's back on social media and made dating profile and talking to others. I contacted him today bitched at him for doing that then i said he's hurting me and apologized. He did not even respond to a single message of mine. He said he cares less now. How can he move on so fast? Why is he ignoring me? how do i get his attention???? he is not even picking up my calls!

people please help me what do i do? i just dont understand why is he ignoring me?
please read this update before answering: so he lives in another state and said he will come see me he bailed out on me twice in 2 weeks and for that i said dont contact me again obviously i was mad and now when i am texting him or calling he's ignoring me!!! how can he move on so fast?

88

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what we do when a girl we are involved with suggests taking a break.

• now i want to get back why isn't he replying to me? he's ignoring me!!!

• I'm proud of you. Take whatyou learnedt his experience going into the next relationship.

• Yes will def do! #1: never date assholes who bullshit from miles away! Lol thank you!!!