My ex bf is not replying to me its making me mad. how do I get back at him?

I said we should take a break a week ago. So we did not talk to each other for a week now he's back on social media and made dating profile and talking to others. I contacted him today bitched at him for doing that then i said he's hurting me and apologized. He did not even respond to a single message of mine. He said he cares less now. How can he move on so fast? Why is he ignoring me? how do i get his attention???? he is not even picking up my calls!

Updates:
people please help me what do i do? i just dont understand why is he ignoring me?
please read this update before answering: so he lives in another state and said he will come see me he bailed out on me twice in 2 weeks and for that i said dont contact me again obviously i was mad and now when i am texting him or calling he's ignoring me!!! how can he move on so fast?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what we do when a girl we are involved with suggests taking a break.

0|0
    0|0
    • now i want to get back why isn't he replying to me? he's ignoring me!!!

• Show All
    • I'm proud of you. Take whatyou learnedt his experience going into the next relationship.

• Yes will def do! #1: never date assholes who bullshit from miles away! Lol thank you!!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You guys are on a break, he's out of the shackles. Let him do as he pleases, you're the one who suggested it so...

Was he against taking this "break"?

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah he did not wanted to take a break. he actually lives in another state and he was gonna come see me then he bailed out on me then i waited for the next week then he bailed again so i said this is not gonna work and i was mad and said dont contact me again. how is he over me in a week? he's actively seeking other girls! and on top of that i messaged him so many times he's not even replying! he's reading them all but not replying. what do i do?

• Show All
    • So what do u suggest I do?

• Ask for him back. And I don't think begging will make you look unattractive, I think that's what he wants you to do. Since that's the reason you called for a break.

• To the people giving her a hard time, saying things that are only putting her down. Give her a break! Seriously, she would be feeling really bad right now and you aren't helping her situation, if you have nothing helpful or good to say, then don't talk.

Ok try this, don't talk and don't text him. By you talking and texting a lot and him not replying, is going to drive you more crazy and he will ignore you even more. By you stopping all of a sudden, you can get back at him, don't talk to him for a while, so you can see what is going on, at the same time, he does not seem like a good bf, you told him to have a break and then he does all this to you, he shouldn't be doing that. I would say leave him, he is the one, that did this mess. But for the meantime, don't talk to him!

2|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much!!! People like you exist! But he's just not even responding to my texts or calls the only text he texted was I careless now. That's it. I really don't want to beg him to come back because that's really not me. Do you really think he will come back by ignoring him? He's back on the dating website. He's talking to other girls I am sure. :( how can he move on so fast in a week?

• Do you mind if you message me, It would be a lot easier, and I'll do my best to help you

• Well, obviously if you don't want anything to do with him anymore, why bother? Move on.

2|0
    0|0
    • no i was just mad at him coz he bailed out on me twice in 2 weeks he said he will come see me. he lives in another state so i got mad and said dont contact again. now after a week obviously i am calm down why is he looking for other girls? and why is he ignoring me? how can he move on so fast and ignore me like that? what do i do?

• Because you cast him aside so easily, "Taking a break" is a nice way of saying we broke up. Maybe next time you will work through your problems instead of running away from them

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, you guys broke up, no? It sounds like he's moved on, and you should do the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel you, she said we should take a break, and then she just blocked me, and the worst, i don't even know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • You Wanna get back at him? Sleep with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• ... You get a grip. Grow up. And learn you don't say, 'lets take a break' without preparing for the consequences. You did this. He decided, obviously, you're crazy. I do not blame him.

0|1
    0|0
    • He comes to meet me and everything promises he will text and call next day and he doesn't he's gone and now he deleted that dating profile too he was on it for 2 days

• That's nice. You're response was so wildly unhinged that I really don't care. I mean, good for you, but what the hell. Seriously. Get a grip and buy some big girl panties.

• LOL big girl panties.

• How about you put your big-girl panties on, stop acting like a teenage drama queen, grow up and actually put your effort and emotions into someone who treats you like a priority instead of an option?

He's ignoring you because you are either acting immature, or he's immature, or he's over you and trying to move on, or you two are just not compatible. ALL of these scenarios are bad, and are obvious reasons to move on.

It's quite easy to move on fast if you never really had something there to begin with.

1|1
    0|0
    • I am not a teenage drama queen. Obviously there was something that's why it concerns me to ask you all for advice. It's only been a week and he's already moved on and not even replying to me

• Well, he lives in a different state, you don't know what he's doing all day long or who he might be seeing. Then, you must have hurt his pride when you said you needed a break, and he got tired of it so he just moved on, if he's set his profile available again that's because he definitely wants something different now (if he's bailed on you twice he was just that not into you anymore, because when you love or care you do anything to be with the significant other). One thing I noticed is that you said ''you bitched him about something.." Men get tired of girls bitching around all the time, and I understand, I'd be totally sick if a guy makes scenes to me all the time, it would be so exhausting, so next time just go ahead and face things like the age you are, not like a 5 year old.
    I'm with you girl, but if he's not picking up your calls anymore or he doesn't show interest, then forget about him. Have some self-respect and dignity. A truly gentleman would never let you low your worth.

Forget about this guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • He got off the dating site in 2 days. That was apparently to get over me and then last week he came to see me he met me and he made up again and before leaving he said next day he will see me again. The next day I texted him and called him so many times yet again he was reading but not replying at all. It's been a week I haven't tried contacting him neither did he. Should I text him again today?

• Show All
    • You're right maybe he's not the one and its over for good. I should be matured about this and just move on instead of wishing on something that is non existent.

• exactly

• He is your EX he doesn't have to take your calls and he can do whatever he wants... he's fucking single.

2|1
    0|0
  • You should stop calling him. He does not care and he is ready to start a new relationship. Try to forget about him because he does not deserve your heart and time.

0|0
    0|0
    • he called me today and said he is here but i asked lets meet he's like no i thought about it its over... wtf is that supposed to mean?

• Show All
    • i did and he said we are not compatible and he said move on. why is he here if he doesn't wanna meet.

• Thats really annoying. I'm sorry honey. You should not waste more time thinking of him. I'm sure you will find someone that wants to make you happy.

• Why are you even giving this guy the time of day? He's showing it clearly that he doesn't care, just move on and stop contacting him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't sound mature enough to be in a relationship. You did this to get back at him for doing this and blah blah blah. You told him you wanted a break, he didn't and you insisted. This is your own doing. Next time you have an argument with a partner, maybe you shouldn't suggest a "break". A "break" is basically a breakup, so he's moving on and I can't say that I blame him.

1|1
    0|0
    • What do I need to do to get back with him? Beg him?

• If he's looking for someone else, it's doubtful that he's that into you anymore because you upset him. Move on. And maybe next time you'll consider repercussions before suggesting taking a break with someone.

• It sounds like he wants to move on. Maybe you should to.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes