How should I break up with my grifriend?

So I've decided to break up with her. She loves me alit still, but I've just lost the sparks . she's changed since we started dating and im flat out bored. Weve been together for over a year. So call me names or whatever, I dont care. But I would like to know how I should break up with her. she's 16 and im 17. But I would want to put the blame on me and say something like I have bo time to devote into a serious relationship at the time and its notbfair to you.. I judt dont know how to start the break up itll devestate her. (Yes I know, dont break up over the phone) thanks !

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go somewhere private where she won't feel embarrassed or cause a scene for starters. Then I would say something like "(name), I think we should break up. I really care about you but I just don't feel like I did when we first started going out..." Then explain really nicely and rationally and don't start yelling back if she yells at you. Also don't ask to be friends unless she wants to be or she'll probably get pissed because that's the typical break up. At least in my experience, this usually works.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bring her somewhere public with people, but not too crowded. Say you fallen out of love and it's you, not her. Just be straightforward and don't beat around the bush for long.

• "It is you not her", sorry dude but that is not smart to say You are breaking up with her because it is her lol

• Lol no shit it her. You missed the point bro.