How long will it take him to miss me, if ever?

My boyfriend of two years broke up with me a month ago today... I wasn't very good with the no contact thing at first, but it's been almost two weeks since I've seen, or talked to him. Everyone keeps telling me it might take over a month for him to miss me enough, to contact me... If he ever does. When I texted him last time, two weeks ago, he responded right away.... I feel like in my heart he still loves me. But I guess that could just be wishful thinking. He did tell me that he thinks I'm beautiful and amazing last time we talked, but I haven't contacted him since, and he hasn't reached out either.
Ladies: How long as it taken for an ex to contact you? Guys: how long has it taken you to contact your ex? And do you think he will?

20