Chances my ex will come crawling back to me again?

My boyfriend dumped me. 4 months later he came crawling back wanting another chance. I gave it to him. Then we dated for a while but he recently dumped me again. I've always treated him good and I never did anything to hurt him. I put a lot of effort into our relationship and always tried my best to keep him happy. I try so hard to be the kind of girl any guy would dream of dating. He always told me I made him really happy. With all that being said, what are the chances he'll come crawling back again?

• Very high
  • Not likely

97

Most Helpful Girl

• You're what is comfortable to him. That's why.

• Is it a bad thing that he's comfortable with me?

• Okay thank you for all the help!

• Not a problem. Any time. I'm glad to help. :)
      Thank you for MH!

What Guys Said 7

• Please... do not go back with this punk. The fact that he left you not ONCE but TWICE says he doesn't give a shit about you. All the "i think your perfect", "i love you forever" is just words and doesn't mean anything. Actions speak louder than words and the fact that he dumped you twice says a lot. I do believe that you are a good GF and have done a lot for him. Why not give that devotion and love to someone who gives a shit? You need to value yourself more and stop talking to this kid period. My ex said the same thing that she would never break up with me and that I'm perfect blah blah blah. Guess what she dumped me months later after I was there for her cancer, fathers death, mom's depression. Hell I was the guy who brought her flowers, cleaned snow off of her car, opened the door for her. But now I'm single and I learned that there is SO much more out there than you realize, and its hard now to see but there is another guy just WAITING for you, and its NOT this punk.

• I wouldn't take him back again if I were you if he came back crawling on his head. You deserve better so find someone else that measures up.

• I'm not gonna take him back, but do you actually think he'll come crawling back for the second time again?

• He probably will but don't fall for it again. It sounds like he's a player trying to use you and if I were you i would let him know you are not for his convenience or entertainment and then kick him to the curb for good.

• Yeah that's what I'll do because he dkes t deserve me

• What do you want from him now? why do you want to know chances of him coming back?

He already dumped you twice, you want a hat-trick?

• I'm just curious as to if he will try to do the same thing all over again

• forget it. be curious about other guys who want to go out with you, and forget this mr heart breaker.

It just doesn't make sense to be curious about something which is history.

• Don't. You can do better. He most likely used you for comfort.. Sorry

• I think it'd be high, but let's not put our hopes up. And if he really does crawl back, I think it'd be best to not give him a chance anymore, he'd just hurt you again. :/

• i think he doesn't deserve your love... he will realize that soon that he has lost a great lover

• You think he'll actually realize he shouldn't have taken my love for granted?

• Chances are he probably will if he crawled back the first time but if he does this time i would encourage you not to take him back, you clearly love him and feel deeply about him but im not sure the same can be said to him if he keeps leaving you and then deciding that actually he would rather be back with you, you dont deserve to keep having this guy mess you around so i would suggest not taking him back because he'll just keep doing it

What Girls Said 8

• It shouldn't matter to you. He clearly doesn't love you or appreciate you. Why would you even care about if he wants you back? He'll just dump you again in a few months cause real true love for someone doesn't cause you to do that to them and if he hasn't felt that way about you till date then nothing will change him or make him fall for you deeper. If anything you taking him back will just show him how easy you are and that you don't really demand respect. Think carefully if this is the kind of girl you want to be.

• You say you won't take him back... but you will. He knows now that a little sweet talking on his part and you'll take him back until he gets bored again. I've seen a friend go through this. She's 21 now (been with him since she was 15) and he keeps dumping her and she keeps taking him back. She says it'll never happen again and it always does.

DON'T be her. Don't let him come crawling back.

• No I'm done taking him back.. I'm just curious as to if people think he'll try to get me back for the third time

• That's what my friend has been saying for the last 7 years.

• Who gives a shit? He's not worth being with since he keeps dumping you. Just move on and find someone who's not that immature. If he really liked you, he wouldn't have dumped you. Twice. Come on now.

• The chances of him crawling back are pretty high.

But why would you want to give this toolbox a chance? He dumped you TWICE now. He clearly doesn't love you and is simply coming back, because it's convenient and you let him.

Don't waste your time and energy on this shitbag.

• Lol this douche doesn't want to be alone.
    Don't even give him the time of day anymore.

• I know I'm done for good. I'm just curious as to if he will try to get me back for the third time

• More than likely. He is probably working on some other chick right now but once that ends he will be back in no time.

• Why would you want him too? He obviously doesn't appreciate you and takes advantage of your niceness. I know it's tough, but try to find someone who doesn't take you for granted. You're young and should enjoy hanging with your friends and find yourself.

• I think the chances are high, but I hope you won't take him back. It doesn't sound like he is treating you well. You can do better than that.

• Thank you. I'm gonna try to get over him before he comes back so I don't break down and take him back

• please don't take him back if he's tryna crawl back to you its gonna be like a waste of time