How to hurt a guys ego and make him feel like shit also make him to beg you again?

i first dumped him because he constantly was bullshitting to me. Then for a week we did not communicate then again i messaged him because i saw him go active on a dating website talking to other females. Then now whenever i text him he reads them but does not reply. I literally begged him to meet me so he finally came and said ok we are back together and now again he's not replying to me at all. What do i do? why is he acting like this with me? at first i felt he was getting back at me for what i did to him by dumping him first. i know it will be very childish to hurt him but its killing me inside i cannot even sleep. he's just ignoring me plainly and not even replying to me. what do i do ? can someone help?
i have tried every way possible i have called texted he reads them and ignores and he's not even picking up my calls. i gave him an ultimatum saying if he doesn't get back to me by a certain time then i would block him for good and move on. and now that time is up and I don't know i can't believe how can he move on in a week? wtf is going on? can someone help me?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• So you wanna hurt him, and expect him to go back for you? Don't you see this makes no sense?
    Your way of acting is not the ideal, and you're just pushing him away.
    You've texted him, he read the text and didn't answer. Stop. Move one. He wants nothing, and if he does, he'll text you or call you.
    Move on, what you're doing is making things worse.

• i hurt him? how? he was the one who had no time for me so i said it won't work out and asked him for a break up then he didn't even come to pursue me anymore and after a week of nc i tried to contact him thinking he probably realized whatever he did was wrong but to my surprise he's online on a dating site talking to other chicks!

• Thanks you helped me a lot! by the way he never came back or replied or called ! Hahah

• It's the best that could have happened, that relationship was already done. Just move on and look for another man, he'll most likely be better than your ex.