How to hurt a guys ego and make him feel like shit also make him to beg you again?

i first dumped him because he constantly was bullshitting to me. Then for a week we did not communicate then again i messaged him because i saw him go active on a dating website talking to other females. Then now whenever i text him he reads them but does not reply. I literally begged him to meet me so he finally came and said ok we are back together and now again he's not replying to me at all. What do i do? why is he acting like this with me? at first i felt he was getting back at me for what i did to him by dumping him first. i know it will be very childish to hurt him but its killing me inside i cannot even sleep. he's just ignoring me plainly and not even replying to me. what do i do ? can someone help?
Updates:
i have tried every way possible i have called texted he reads them and ignores and he's not even picking up my calls. i gave him an ultimatum saying if he doesn't get back to me by a certain time then i would block him for good and move on. and now that time is up and I don't know i can't believe how can he move on in a week? wtf is going on? can someone help me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So you wanna hurt him, and expect him to go back for you? Don't you see this makes no sense?
    Your way of acting is not the ideal, and you're just pushing him away.
    You've texted him, he read the text and didn't answer. Stop. Move one. He wants nothing, and if he does, he'll text you or call you.
    Move on, what you're doing is making things worse.

0|1
    0|0
    • i hurt him? how? he was the one who had no time for me so i said it won't work out and asked him for a break up then he didn't even come to pursue me anymore and after a week of nc i tried to contact him thinking he probably realized whatever he did was wrong but to my surprise he's online on a dating site talking to other chicks!

• Show All
    • Thanks you helped me a lot! by the way he never came back or replied or called ! Hahah

• It's the best that could have happened, that relationship was already done. Just move on and look for another man, he'll most likely be better than your ex.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You need to grow up. Furthermore, making a guy feel like shit and then he begs to have you back will never happen. We don't do drama like that - females do - like with this question. This is why he won't bother with you anymore.

1|0
    0|0
    • so its done? he's not coming back? how can he move on in a week? i dont want to hurt him but i want him back...

• Well, I don't know, but I suspect he's done. I would be. The very nature of this question is a symptom of the kind of person you currently are - one who needs to do some growing up. If you reach deep down inside, look in the mirror, and do some introspection, you might grow a bit. Maybe after growing up and getting a bit more mature, you might be able to reach out to him, but you will probably find someone new by then. He too most likely.

• what are you trying to say? i have written questions on here and i literally get no response back so i just wrote that title to have people look at it and give their opinion to my situation. i would never want to hurt him. infact when we met he made me wait for 2 hours for him then he finally showed up i even got him a present. At first he was really persistent and said we should move on and maybe we can be friends and talk to each other. he called me desperate and obsessed. Then later when i started to cry he said he will work this out and we will get back together. Now you tell me why is he ignoring me after all this? why did he lie to me? this is real story please dont judge without knowing it all. you're 52 you have seen the world you should advice me in a nice manner not bitch at me like that for something that i am not. i am going through a rough time instead of showing me some light and guiding me you're putting me down and its really not helping me.

• YOU broke up with him. Act like you did and commit to it. Stop playing mind games.

0|1
    0|0
  • Grow up child and quit playing mind games.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You need to stop.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's clear he doesn't care. You're just clinging to hope. Dump him and move on. Don't look back. It'll be better in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best thing you can do is stop messaging him and let him miss you. If you keep bothering him he will continue to ignore you so leave him alone and he will start to wonder why he hasn't heard from you trust me it works because my ex was ignoring my calls and texts so I just stopped trying to contact him and about a week later I get a call from him.

0|1
    0|0
    • i said i would block him if i dont hear back from him by midnight and its midnight right now. should i block him as i said or just leave it?

• Show All
    • then how will i know he tried to contact me? lol

• That's why I said if you don't ever want to talk him then block him otherwise don't block him just stop contacting him

Recommended myTakes