I'm devasted that he's moved on so quickly?

He wanted to make things work at first but I was tired of being lied to and mistreated. We broke up, I left him and he moved on quick. This month is our 1 year annieversary and he's already with a new girl. He's posting pics of them together on Facebook and it hurts cause I still love him and I wanted to stay with him but I just wanted him to love me better. How do I cope? And maybe he never loved me to begin with?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally men move on by actually moving on. action first feelings follow. They don't sit around thinking about how they feel till they are ready.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I was tired of being lied to and mistreated...
    With his 'Lies' and deception and his bad boy behavior of abusing you Mentally, he could have had this on the sweet side for all that you know, for Now-----He moved on quick.
    Move on yourself, sweetie. He is not worth even Sulking about one minute more. Begin your own beguine of licking your war wounds, do some soul searching and above all... Learn from this little lesson in love what to do and not do, what to look for and what not, and what is even More... To get rid of once it starts to break your heart apart.
    Good luck and blessings for 2015. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I know how it is to love someone you cannot be with, only thing is to get on with your life, he has, so should you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If he constantly lied to you and mistreated you, then yeah, he probably didn't love you. Unfriend him on Facebook and block him everywhere, to prevent yourself from seeing things you don't want to see. Also stop dwelling in the past, it actually doesn't matter if he did love you or not because you've broken up, he has moved on now and is with someone else. Try to think of other things and keep yourself busy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going through the exact same thing but my ex didn't even wait 2 months and we were together for 3 years... love yourself! You deserve so much better!

0|0
    0|0
  • You absolutely do not deserve to be lied to or mistreated. If he treats women that way, then I can guarantee his new relationship won't last very long- and even if it does, it's not your problem. You are deserving of somebody who treats you well. I know it hurts, especially if he's moved on so fast. Anyone who moves on that fast is better off out of your life, anyway.

So, treat yourself to something nice and be happy that he's gone. You'll find someone much better.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes