I'm devasted that he's moved on so quickly?

He wanted to make things work at first but I was tired of being lied to and mistreated. We broke up, I left him and he moved on quick. This month is our 1 year annieversary and he's already with a new girl. He's posting pics of them together on Facebook and it hurts cause I still love him and I wanted to stay with him but I just wanted him to love me better. How do I cope? And maybe he never loved me to begin with?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally men move on by actually moving on. action first feelings follow. They don't sit around thinking about how they feel till they are ready.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I was tired of being lied to and mistreated...
    With his 'Lies' and deception and his bad boy behavior of abusing you Mentally, he could have had this on the sweet side for all that you know, for Now-----He moved on quick.
    Move on yourself, sweetie. He is not worth even Sulking about one minute more. Begin your own beguine of licking your war wounds, do some soul searching and above all... Learn from this little lesson in love what to do and not do, what to look for and what not, and what is even More... To get rid of once it starts to break your heart apart.
    Good luck and blessings for 2015. xx