How to know if your ex boyfriend is over you?

what are some signs?

We did not talk for a week then after a week i contacted him like a psycho (Texting and calling) and told him to meet up with me gave him time and place. He came and i bought him a gift. At first he said we are still going to be friends then after a lot of pursuading he said he will work this out and talk to me again. Then the next day onwards he started ignoring me and is not responding to my texts or calls again. What should i do?
Is he over me already?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on.. Ever heard the saying "when someone treats you like you don't matter , believe them" .. Re-read it over and over. I'm not sure if he's moved on but I can guarantee he probably doesn't want to be with you anymore

• then why would he come to meet me and accept my gift and now ignore me?

• Most likely being nice.. He still cares about you but doesn't want to be with you I'm guessing