Will he come back if he dumped me for a stupid reason?

I've been with my bf for 6 months but we were friends for awhile first. Lately he hasn't really been spending much time with me. For the past few weeks he's been going to his friends house everyday after work and I've only seen him a few times. The times I did see him were late at night on his way home from his friends house. I know for a fact he was there and isn't cheating so that isn't my concern.

I Had a really rough day a couple days ago and asked if he could come over. He said not until 11pm because he was going to his friends house. I said I wished I saw him more and that when i do see him its only for like 2 hours before I go to bed. He told me I was being mean to him, didn't appreciate him and dumped me all because of that convo. He came and got all his stuff that night and blocked me on social media.

I did tell him I was unhappy because we never hang out anymore or go out. I love seeing him even if it's just playing video games etc. He also stopped sleeping over. The thing is he told me he loved me the night before he left me and went on about how amazing I was. I am very confused with his behavior. I am wondering if this is stemming from the fact we can't have sex. He gets off almost instantly but I still like trying and he said no that night and I said I wish we could since it makes me feel close to him. He said he was embarassed and I said there was no reason to be. Could this be the reason he acted so dramatic when I said I was unhappy? His ex cheated several times so I know sex is a sensitive subject and he worries about it. Do you think he will come back?

Thank you. I don't have friends to talk about this to so any opinions would be helpful

10