Oh Boy - What does my ex-boyfriend want to know?

I was dating this guy for about 6 months. We had just entered the "I love you" phase! I just broke up with him a day before his birthday, over the phone while he was in another state. I feel awful for doing it this way. I was trying to hang on, to get past his birthday, but he could sense something was wrong and he started texting me questions when he got to his destination. He wanted to know if I was okay with him. We talked on the phone and I told him I needed to be honest with him, that I thought he was a great guy, great to me and for me, but I wasn't feeling it anymore. A couple days later, I text him if we could meet when he got home from his trip. His last text to me wants to know why I want to meet up...so he can make me feel better; or so I can explain why I broke up over the phone the day before his b-day; or maybe I wanted to explain some bad joking I had done with his roommate (about threesomes and a blow job). I have no problem explaining these things and I want to apologize for a lot of this. Does he really want to hear my answers? I have cried the last 5 days. I want to try and repair this so we can end this on a good note.
Oh Boy - What does my ex-boyfriend want to know?
Add Opinion