Should I break up with him?

I want to break up with my boyfriend. Lately I've been getting bored with him. I'm sorry but I don't know. Whenever I date someone I seem to lose interest half-way through it and I end up breaking up with them.

I like him, I do. But, I just don't know anymore. Recently, I've flirted with this other guy. Who's quite a close friend of mine. I think I'm interested in him. But he doesn't do relationships and shit.

I don't want to hurt my boyfriend. We've already split before but we got back together and ugh I don't know what to feel and do and say anymore.

• Yes, you should break up with him
  • No, you shouldn't break up with him

13

Most Helpful Guy

• How bout you stay single until you get your shit together. You'll just hurt guys because you don't understand what you feel about things. Here your boyfriend likes you but to you -eh he's worthless. Your friend may start to like you but to you -eh you don't know how you feel. But you flirt anyway setting him up for a almost certain fall. Time to grow up and get your shit together. Then you can play at grownup games like love and relationships.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls your age rarely are serious about a relationship. If you feel like you don't wanna "waste your time" don't drag him on, tell him and move on, flirt with that other guy and then move on from him, before long.

Word of advice: don't ever be afraid of telling something straightforward in fear of "hurting their feelings".. if it will hurt, then it's unavoidable.

• No, I do like him, a lot. But it's just, I don't know.

I will tell him. Eventually. I just need to work up my courage.

• The world doesn't spin around you, dear girl. Quit wasting his time and your own.

• I won't.

• I think you should probably not get into relationships until you're ready.

What Girls Said 1

• No offense but you sound too immature for a relationship. So yes, break up and give yourself some time to mature. You don't need a boyfriend. You want one. You'll find relationships much more fulfilling when you've let your mind catch up to your heart and your hormones.

• Even I myself agree with that to be honest.

How do I phrase it to him though. That's kind of what's bothering me.

• Thank you, both of you. I'm an idiot.

This has actually happened before but I thought it was going to be different. It's not even his fault, it's mine. He hasn't done anything wrong and I'm doing this to him.

Somehow, I feel like a liar. I AM a liar.

• Don't be too hard on yourself. You're not the first to date before they were ready and you won't be the last.