Did I deserve a guy like this? much input would be helpful?

My ex dumped me then 2 days later told me that I need to move on then 9 days later told me I'm a great person but he doesn't want to be with me romantically and that he cares for me as a friend not a lover yeah I was hurt to hear that then I asked him why did he get in a relationship with me then tell me he loved me and sleep with me he responded did I say we were going to get married just because I slept with you that really hurt me and his final response was it could have lasted between us it was just bad timing. me and my ex were in a long distance relationship now my friends tell me that they hear that he gets around. this really hurt and has for some time every idea came through my mind I felt used as long as I was in the same location it seemed like everything was perfect but the moment I left things changed. he told me what we had is over and that he is over it and has moved on. I feel like I'm nothing in his eyes and I was faithful the whole time. he deleted me from Facebook saying that it's not healthy being friends with an ex but he didn't delete his other ex....why just me? he tells me to leave him alllllonnnneee. when I decided to break contact with him and told him as far as I'm concerned me and him were never in a relationship and he was never my ex and that I no longer wished to be reminded of what we shared and that I'm now trying to date and see someone new I told him goodbye and never respond again he blocked me after that. what is with this guy did I deserve a guy like this in my life or was I better off moving on? my friends say that he is a shitty person and that he gets around. the moment I stood up to him and said goodbye I got blocked why?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• First of all u r not a teen ager girl. u r 32 now u shoud b mature now. Find some bdy loyal get marriage and make family. see around u. how many ladies are alone there age after 40 . serious think about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nobody deservse someone like this. It is so mean and reckless. How can someone do that?

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't care about you. Put him out of your life

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes