Would it be wrong for me to break up with my girlfriend to be with someone else?

I have a girlfriend but I wanna break up with her to be with someone else is that wrong if I break up with her? She hasn't done anything she does whatever I ask her to do but I just don't wanna do the wrong thing a regret it in the long run.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. it's better than dating someone else on the side

What Guys Said 3

• If you wanna be with somebody else, you should really broke up first with the oher person first. she deserve it.

I can't tell you if you'll regret it or not.
    Never cheat on somebody. there is nothing bad to broke up, but cheating will hurts him/her, plus everything you do will happen to you to :)

• You do what you have to do. Why stay in something your not happy with?

Sure she may or may not be hurt but that's life. I been hurt but moved on. Your gf will move on too.

• Just play them both.

What Girls Said 4

• If it's not working out for both of you then it's time to end things either way.

• Are you lex. Or bi. I'm bi. So... It don't matter, and if u want to just do it be up forth and tell her that your feelings are stronger for this else than for her

• If you don't like her, the sooner you break up, the less you will hurt her

• Prolonging the break up can cause problems in the future. If you like someone else, you like someone else. Not breaking up now, can possibly cause you to have resentment towards your girlfriend. It will save you both a lot of hurt just doing it now.