Friends with ex, still feel sad, about to go to college, anything I can do?

So my girlfriend and I recently broke up because she doesn't love me anymore. I haven't talked to her since 2 weeks but I felt really lonely and depressed so I contacted her. She didn't do anything much either so she decided to go skating with me. When I saw her while skating I feel really sad that she's not my girlfriend anymore. I tried really hard to get her back but she says she doesn't want to hurt me or waste my time anymore. I ended up accepting that she's my friend. If I don't do that I'll be in a super depressed mood and just want to do nothing. But when I accept it, it hurts a lot thinking about the past wonderful relationship we had. Anything I can do?

10