Dealing with Ex girlfriend having a new boyfriend?

Its been over a year since we broke up after dating for 5 years. Within a month, she slept with someone. And in the past year with 5 or 6 other guys. Then she got back with the first guy who she didn't really like much but wanted a "fling". This however, did not bother me a lot because she was living in Melbourne (and I in Singapore). Now she is come back to our hometown and has another boyfriend. This person, I know. But we are not friends. She talks to me occasionally but I know in my heard that I am not in love with her anymore. But the new boyfriend being in her life still upsets me. I know it is jealousy to an extent but how do I get rid of this feeling and move on for good?

P.S. I have had several casual encounters with other girls but none have been emotionally satisfying.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Stay out of her life. You still care

0|1
    0|0
    • Of course I still care. But only for the girl whom I knew earlier. The one now is a completely different individual. So yes, I do care about what I preserve of her as a memory but not so much as a potential romantic interest

What Guys Said 1

• You stop ALL communication with her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Did that. Caused some problems from her end. Don't know what she wants :S

• Caused problems on her end... not yours... not your problem

Recommended myTakes