Do I have the right to be pissed at him?

I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday for various reasons. He told me he was expecting it, didn't really care and said I was acting like a bitch for building up to it. I was really upset by his comments but I don't want to tell my friends because they don't think I should have dumped him. Do I have the right to be upset by him or should I just accept that he can say this because I broke up with him? We have the same friends and I don't want it to get awkward as last time we had an argument it was really uncomfortable for them and us.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your choice for breaking up with him. Breaking up is definitely difficult to do, so you must have had good reasons to do so. Your friends should support you in whatever you decide to do.

When breaking up, people tend to say some pretty nasty things. Good thing is that you're now broken up with him and don't have to hear his nasty comments about you anymore. Your friend group may feel a bit odd for a little bit while you all adjust to not being in a relationship anymore, but things should go back to normal.

Feeling pissed for his remarks is very understandable, but it's not worth going back and continuing to fight with him. You broke it off with him, so I say ignore his sorry ass and move on.

What Guys Said 3

• You can take whatever you like but what he's telling you is kinda right. You held back information. He saw it coming.. thats almost insubordination in a sense.

I would simply move on.

• No you dumped him, his comments were more than fair. Just chin it off and be civil and get on with your lives

• No I don't think you do.

What Girls Said 3

• What did he do?

• Hooked up with one of my friends while he was drunk and always got jealous when I was talking to other guys. I forgave him but he would never completely trust me and I couldn't deal with that anymore

• Fuck that asshole. You deserve better. Good for you for dropping that dickface. High five ‚úč

• Just put me in a better mood!! Thanks :)

• Move on girl ! He said those words because you broke up with him and ofc you got angry but dont react ! Move on that would be enough for him

• Sounds like your regretting dumping him.