Do I move on or give a chance to talk....I am at a loss.

Met guy online about 1 month ago. We talk almost every night for hours. He asked me out twice and stood me up twice by using the excuse of his kids or his business ( and my priorities are kids and business). I have never met this guy in person. However, I was foolish and developed feelings for this guy over our conversations. I know that he is right in his age, appearance, etc because we both live in small towns and I also work with his good friend and one of his neighbors. I took some advice from someone and emailed him and basically said..."Even though we have never met, I have to admit I do have feelings for you. We both put a lot of effort into this conversation, so do you want to continue with a friendship/relationship or what is your viewpoint on this whole thing. I told him that I knew he gets busy but so don't I. I asked him to seriously consider the whole situation some more and he just says...I got so busy last night with the kids (which he only sees a couple days a week) that I couldn't talk, but of course I still want to talk. WTF
Do I move on or give a chance to talk....I am at a loss.
Add Opinion