About taking back someone who dumped you?

I went back to a guy who dumped once because he wasn't over his ex girlfriend. Taking him back after he dumped me I felt like I couldn't trust him the way I used to, it's like everything changes after being dumped by the other person? Things didn't work out that well anyways but he wants me to be with me. It's been a long time since everything happened and he still has feelings. I haven't exactly answered his feelings and this resulted in him being angry and sad like he can't really accept the fact that maybe I would like to move on. I don't know what to do, of course I still like him and I haven't felt this way with anyone before but he dumped me when I gave him everything. I spent four months being a little sad and accepting the fact that he wasn't supposed to be in my life anymore but after those four months he wanted to be with me again which lead me to this. What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Don't go back. Easier said than done, but you are completely right that it will never be the same. And when you do wanna go back, remember why it ended, don't just remember the good. You had your time together, and it didn't work, he brought you down and you deserve better. Just learn and move on. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes