So should I get back at my ex?

So my ex is trying to ruin my life. She's been making up lies saying I'm hacking into her email and phone and a lot of other bullshit and tells anyone who will listen to her. So her best friend is really into me, like a lot. Should I sleep with her? And no. I wouldn't bang and go. I really like her too. I just was respecting my ex.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How long has she been your ex? Why do you think she's saying all this shit about you? Did you break up with her? How long were you together? Is this her usual style? We need some more history to flesh out an answer properly, thanks.

0|0
    0|0
    • We broke up like two months ago. We dated about a year. She broke up with me. She has always been attention needy.

• Show All
    • Thanks. I did try to get back with her the first week or two. But it's been two months since we talked :/ thank you.

• Thanks for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Go for it.
    What's for sure is that they will most likely not be friends anymore.
    Your ex will have 2 people to hate

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not a bad thing >:}

• Go for it... If it's not working out with you and your ex maybe her friend is "the one" ... good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably best to avoid. If your ex is that crazy, she'll find out about you hooking up with her best friend and then all hell will break loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date her because you like her 😄

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes