So should I get back at my ex?

So my ex is trying to ruin my life. She's been making up lies saying I'm hacking into her email and phone and a lot of other bullshit and tells anyone who will listen to her. So her best friend is really into me, like a lot. Should I sleep with her? And no. I wouldn't bang and go. I really like her too. I just was respecting my ex.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• How long has she been your ex? Why do you think she's saying all this shit about you? Did you break up with her? How long were you together? Is this her usual style? We need some more history to flesh out an answer properly, thanks.

• We broke up like two months ago. We dated about a year. She broke up with me. She has always been attention needy.

• Thanks. I did try to get back with her the first week or two. But it's been two months since we talked :/ thank you.

• Thanks for MHO