What would you say to someone who wants to take their cheating ex back?

I found out that my girlfriend of ~10 months cheated on me at least 2 times with the same guy. When I found out I kicked her out of my apartment and told her I never want to see her again. The problem is that I still have feelings for her. When I see her on campus she always looks at me like she's sorry. I know it would be a bad idea to take her back, but girls make me stupid sometimes.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• How many more times do you want to learn your lesson? I know that "Once a cheater, always a cheater" isn't necessarily true all the time (They don't always cheat again though they are still considered "cheaters"), but once that trust is broken for me, it's gone.

I wouldn't think anything of it though. No judging. I'm hoping you've thought this through.

Most Helpful Guy