What would you say to someone who wants to take their cheating ex back?

I found out that my girlfriend of ~10 months cheated on me at least 2 times with the same guy. When I found out I kicked her out of my apartment and told her I never want to see her again. The problem is that I still have feelings for her. When I see her on campus she always looks at me like she's sorry. I know it would be a bad idea to take her back, but girls make me stupid sometimes.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How many more times do you want to learn your lesson? I know that "Once a cheater, always a cheater" isn't necessarily true all the time (They don't always cheat again though they are still considered "cheaters"), but once that trust is broken for me, it's gone.

I wouldn't think anything of it though. No judging. I'm hoping you've thought this through.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• My advice would be no but if you think their is still some trust and respect somewhere then go ahead and try but theirs no garentee it will work. No promises dude just keep an eye out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask yourself if you think she will strill respect you after taking her back, she is probably sorry for what she did! However, if she cheated 2 times i would never go back to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say good luck with that. I can't tell you what to do but I would not do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes