Wishing you could talk to you ex?

Who is wishing they could still talk or even be friends with any of your ex's but felt like you couldn't date that person again because it just wouldn't work out And all you wanted was to be friends.
  • i wish i could be friends with my some of my ex's
  • no way! i dont ever wanna talk/see some/any of my ex's
  • im friends with a few of my ex's we talk often/once in a while
    Vote C

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't I tried that once and it was nothing but weird. If he says hi to me I'll say hi. But I'm not going to just walk up and talk to him. We didn't have much in common anyways and we barely got to know each other before we dated.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Either she'd be tempted or I'd be tempted. We are better off this way. Breaking up might suck at the time, but it's mutually beneficial for this very reason. Someone was still in love.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE