My ex asked about me?

My ex and I ended on bad terms but we were together for 9 months. Well around there I mean we were together for a month or two before we counted down nine months, but ya. Bc we had broken up for a little in between. Anyways, he texted my best friend asking me about me and my recent boyfriend. Bc there was rumor about nudes being swapped (which there weren't I promise) and so he had texted her asking if it were true and he never answered her on why he asked. And he legit knows everything about me bc an ex friend decided to tell him all my secrets. Sigh. Anyways what does it mean, the him keeping up on what I've been doing. Also I forgot to mention the past few months we've been broken up he's like tormented me so..

21

Most Helpful Guy

• He still likes you and doesn't know how to deal with it

Most Helpful Girl

• he probably can't get over you. if he's asking about you its because he probably likes you. it can also be that he just wanted to know if the rumors were true to try to torment you even more since you said he's been tormenting you since you guys broke up. most likely he likes you because he's trying to get attention from you and is acting like in elementary schooler by being immature on the break up, meaning he's might be doing it to get ur attention.