Why am I not good enough?

Why do I always end up heartbroken? I do my best in every relationship but somehow my partners always find someone who is not as good looking, not as smart, not as caring etc. as me. It almost seems like I just always get attached way too much to someone who is waiting on or wishing he was with another girl. And then I end up all alone. Once again.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all you are beautiful... And good looking... I think its not you... It Is the guys you are choosing... maybe your choice is a little bad... or something...

You should take a break from relationships... And stay single a while... Maybe that will help