Guys, hELP - HE TOOK MY ENGAGEMENT RING BACK, CAN I GET HIM BACK?

My question is should I contine to pursue my ex finance? We have been together a little over a 1 1/2. Since then, we have moved in together (combining his 2 kids and my daughter) got engaged, and started planning a wedding. The stress has taken a toll on both of us. We have fights when both of us have had too much to drink. I say things that are awful to him ( I don't mean them) and he said I have taken it to far. We have been broken up for 3 weeks, he has tried to make me jealous by saying he is ready to start dating. I flipped out went to my aunts and started the no contact thing. He freaked out and we ended up talking on the phone (he sobbed to me for 2 hours) I have told him that i am still going to move out in April and would like to maybe continue to date and work on our relationship. He said he would think about it. That was Monday. He knew I would be at the house packing, he chose to work from home that day (normally he can't get out the door fast enough) and watched me pack all day. He was super nice, we kinda hung out a little during the day. My plan is to move out and give us some space. Should I try and hang out with him this weekend? Do I leave him alone? Do I go with my gut and plan something for us to do? I really love him and would like very much to work this out with him. I understand we have a long road ahead, but I am willing to work on it. We are both in our late 30's and really love each other.
I left out that he told me on Monday that he said he was wanting to date someone just to hurt me. He said he was emotionally broken and wanted me hurt like he did.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• You two are crazy if you constantly fight that means its only gonna get worse if you marry just think about that just end it all together it will save both of you a lot of heart ace.