Should I reach out to him?

My boyfriend broke up with me recently. He said I was great friend material, but not girlfriend material. In spite of this, he won't speak to me at all. I just found out that his mom passed away. I know he must be devastated. I want to reach out to him to tell him I'm here for him if he needs anything. I love him very much, but I don't want anything from him. I just want him to know I'm here. Should I reach out, or just leave him alone? It seems he hasn't wanted anything to do with me, but he was really angry.

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Broke up or not here, dear, your EX is now 'Broke up' and no matter what the circumstances were and are now, you both had some history and this Included------His mom who has passed away.
    Go ahead and send him a tender text that you are here for him if he needs a shoulder to lean on, someone he can count on to talk to. Let him know that even if you are apart, that His feelings do count and that he is still in your heart.
    Who knows... this may be Mom's way of bringing you both together and if not for anything like bird's of a feather but maybe friends now until the end.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes