Boyfriend of 2 & a half years wants "space" . We have a 5 month old but he doesn't want me to move out. What should I do?

I've been w. my boyfriend for 2 and a half years. We have a daughter who's 5 months old & unfortunately I just had a miscarriage this weekend. I love him, he's been my 1st boyfriend, he seems to be "the one". I'm 21 and he's 26 years old.

We had bumps down the road. Like every relationship. Lately he's been keeping a password on his phone, he ignores me a lot more. Everything was perfect before that, he would talk about marriage & how I wasn't going nowhere, that we would be together forever. Until 2 days ago he told me he didn't want a relationship anymore. That he wanted to be free & wanted to do what he wants. Ex; Going out w. friends & to the bar whenever he wants.

I told him I didn't mind that he went out but he wants to go out every Thursday Friday & Saturday. And when he does go out he turns off his find my iPhone and doesn't answer my texts & phone calls when I call him bc im worried if he's okay because it's nearly 5 am.

But he said he would rather want us to go our separate ways because he didn't want to hurt me. Not by cheating but by always going out. BUT he doesn't want me to move out & he still wants to hang out, go out to eat and do things together. But of course I don't want to live under his roof & see the things he does because that will hurt.

The night he told me about him wanting to break up he decided to cuddle and tried to have sex w. me. Which of course confused me even more.

He tells me he's still inlove w. me. He wants to be w. me but he just wants space. That he's not ready for a relationship. But still gives me kisses and touches me.

He has me so confused to what he wants. What should I do. Should I stay & stick it out or should I pack up my daughters things & go my own way? Of course I want to work it out. Not only because I love him but because we have a daughter together.

• I should stay
  • Pack up our things & go

74

Most Helpful Girl

• if he is not ready to be a man and treat you right i think its better to give him his space and move out. allow him to see the kid but don't let him touch u or anything. who know what he does when he is with friends. sounds like he wants hi space to go out and meet people. tell him how you feel and don't allow him to touch u when he wants space.