I don't want know what to make of this girl?

I just broke up with this girl I was seeing, but she's my French teacher at this tuition centre, and I still attend her classes, I paid in advance and she's a great teacher so I'm not willing to let a good thing go.

She said I should continue attending her classes but we are no longer a couple.
But she keeps staring at me in class, I try to avoid eye contact, as I just broke up with her and she made it pretty clear on the phone that she wasn't interested anymore.

So why make continous stares at me and then smile at me in the end of the lesson?

It's not like a quick glance, it's one of those continous stares. And this is confusing me, is she still interested in me or not?

Should I confront her?

20