Cougar and cub relationship

I'm only 22 and my girlfriend is 32 with 3 kids and been unemployed for about 4 weeks now. She left and want to Cali last weekend and when she came back we was suppose to meet up. Because we supposedly missed each other and loved each a lot while separated. Well when she got back on Sunday she called and told me she was in. And that we will see each other Monday nite. Well Monday she blow me off complete got drunk with her girlfriends and didn't answer phone call or text. So Tuesday I talked to her home girl and ask what was up and if we were ok. She tell me that I need to talk to my girlfriend about...30 mins later my girlfriend calls me and tell me what happen and to come to here house. So I go over we hangout and play with the kids. And I give her a letter that I written the day she left about us, and what I like about her and me going to the air force res. And how I happy was and also that since she didn't want anymore kids that was ok with me. She says she knows how much I care about her and she loves me, so we ended up passing out in each other arms. Well she don't want me to go to the air force but I explained that it not only for me, you to.

Well Wednesday come around and she get mad I leave early to go to work and I say I love her and she like yea you too. So I call later that day at work and tell her I got her a interview for a job and I'll call here after 5 when I get off to give her details. I get off and call her no answer period. I call her that night something no answer or respond to text messages or email. So I'm like what the f***..This continues till now. So I text her Friday night and ask her what was up with us. If she was mad at me, or need space or what up with us. I get no responds from her period and this is 4 days later. But the weird thing is she still goes on my tagged account and looks at my page and status but want respond to anything.

She said that she don't want to hold me back from my future about 2 months ago. And I should act like a 22 year old and not 27. She also said that she wants me to be happy. But when she depressed like I think she is now because she has nothing. She shuts me out but still make some contact with me. So now I'm like WTF...Should I say f*** it or give her a week to see if she calls me. I really do love her and I was once engaged...
Cougar and cub relationship
1
1