I never received a text back?

I begged and begged my ex to come over so we can talk things through but he kept telling me no which forced me to break up with him via text which I hate to do in the first place so I texted him a long message explaining why I was breaking up with him but I never received one back. I feel like I have no closure. Why did he behave like this?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is that he already decided to break up with you before you sent the text. Since he obviously doesn't want to work things out, he probably feels there is nothing more to say to you/no reason to talk.