If your truley loved a guy would you leave him?

So parents wouldn't let us be together.. we snuck around for years. We got caught things got really bad And i saw her 6 months later she was hysterically crying when she saw me. We made plans to move out. She was going to be disowned by her mom if she chose me. College funds and ever talking to her mom again would be cut. She s ti ll said she wanted to do it. things got messy with the distance. Jealousy.. passive aggressive behavior. On both ends. She said I acted like I don't care or want her around. I admitted to he r it's really hard for me to show emotion. She ended it calm and collected. Then calls me the next day crying asking for it to work again. I rejected her this time because I thought it was the best thing.

a month later i had to drop stuff off. She seemed pissed off and emotional. I went in there neutral. She ended up telling me I don't care again and told me everything I did wrng in the relatiobship. I told her I just want her. Still want to talk to you here and there. She cut all contact. Said I can't get over you if I a ti ll talk to you. She told me she can't even look at anyone else. she said all her friends told me I'm arrogant I'm an asshole full of myself and I'm using her. anyways she said in the future when I move out maybe we can try it again. Was that to spare my feelings? Should I not consider anything in the future? This girl was madly in love with me at one point I know that for a fact. Never seen anything like it.

• She really did love you
  • She didn't love you anymore
Bump
Bump..

20