He still cares even thou he ruined everything between us?

I was with this compulsive liar for 3 years. Later in the relationship i couldn't take it anymore thought i tried to fight for us but with all the lies and he never admitted lying and being wrong, he just chose to lose me and break up instead. After our break up with about a month he texts me over and over about how sorry he is but he still never mentions anything he just say im sorry for what happened, it was okay with me cause i already know the truth so no need for his words but i would feel better if i was important enough for him to tell me the truth and not be a coward. Obviously i miss him but i dont want to talk again to make myself look like absolute fool whom gets mad for a few days then she is okay with what he had done. What should i do? Should i just forget about him or should i talk about what happened again?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go. A compulsive liar doesn't change that quickly, and he'll just drive you crazy again. If you give a little bit and start letting him back in, he'll start compulsively lying and avoiding apologies again.

Just let him go. Your silence will be punishment enough.

What Guys Said 1

• toFirst WOW if u can stand 3years of that for a guy ur really awesome. I think u should kinda leave him. lairs never change he would probably do it again u really dont need that. Just ignore him im sure he wil find someone els to lie to And im even more sure you would find someone els to

What Girls Said 2

• Forget about him. If he doesn't own up to his mistakes, he's not worth your time.

• Talk, it'll make you feel better.