How to get over an ex I still love?

He broke up with me over 6 weeks ago and he made it hard on me by contacting me a few times only to confuse me and make me feel he still wanted to be with me then ignore me but I finally told him a week ago I don't want to talk to him anymore and I haven't heard from him in almost 2 weeks. I miss him so much and I try to keep myself busy but I can't stop thinking about him.

Me and my ex had a lot in common and we had fun always made each other laugh, and the break up was over something stupid. I just want to forget him but it's hard when I think about the good times.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Been going through the same thing. It's hard. It might not be healthy but I still haven't gotten over her and it's almost been about a year

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same, its been 6 months for me. My mistake was breaking contact after 2 months to become friends because it was so difficult for me. This time I am firm on letting him go, its very tough. Go out more and keep busy. I think we will get there eventually. Its been 6 weeks since I last spoke to him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My ex wanted to be friends like 2 weeks after the break up and I told him that I could be his friend for a while and that I needed to distance myself from him and he seemed surprised and upset, but continued to call me and tell me he still loves me then hang up on me and ignore me, so I had to tell him that I didn't want to talk to him ever again even though I do but he is just playing mind games with me. I Haven't heard from him since last Tuesday