How to get over an ex I still love?

He broke up with me over 6 weeks ago and he made it hard on me by contacting me a few times only to confuse me and make me feel he still wanted to be with me then ignore me but I finally told him a week ago I don't want to talk to him anymore and I haven't heard from him in almost 2 weeks. I miss him so much and I try to keep myself busy but I can't stop thinking about him.

Me and my ex had a lot in common and we had fun always made each other laugh, and the break up was over something stupid. I just want to forget him but it's hard when I think about the good times.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Been going through the same thing. It's hard. It might not be healthy but I still haven't gotten over her and it's almost been about a year

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same, its been 6 months for me. My mistake was breaking contact after 2 months to become friends because it was so difficult for me. This time I am firm on letting him go, its very tough. Go out more and keep busy. I think we will get there eventually. Its been 6 weeks since I last spoke to him.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My ex wanted to be friends like 2 weeks after the break up and I told him that I could be his friend for a while and that I needed to distance myself from him and he seemed surprised and upset, but continued to call me and tell me he still loves me then hang up on me and ignore me, so I had to tell him that I didn't want to talk to him ever again even though I do but he is just playing mind games with me. I Haven't heard from him since last Tuesday

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Something stupid? Like what?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe it wasn't stupid but he was acting distant and quiet and I kept asking if he wanted to be with me and he would always be short with his answer or not answer it. So I asked him again 2 weeks later and he said "our lives are on different paths" so I said goodbye because I thought he was breaking up with me. And I asked him if he loved me and he said yes, so I asked him why was he letting me go and he said "no I'm not you are" and I told him that I still wanted to be with him, and he said he needed time to think so 2 days later he breaks up with me through texts.

Do you think he already wanted to break up with me and thats why he was acting distant or was I acting needy?

• I think you both play a lot of games. In the end it wouldn't have worked out and may not with anyone else either unless you both grow up.

What Girls Said 2

• I was with my ex for 8 years.. He broke it off almost 2 years ago. We didn't talk for a whole then made it seem like he wanted to reconcile.. Now I'm heartbroken all over again. It sucks.. I understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am still friends with mine :( We're still close. The only thing that has changed is us not being a couple and me not having certain privileges. Sometimes I just wanna cry all day.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes