Should I end it with my boyfriend before he leaves for college? Please help?

My boyfriend of 7 months is going to college this year and I'll be a junior in high schoo. He knows I have big jealousy and trust issues.. The school he's going to is 4 hours away and he will only be visiting about once or twice every 2 weeks.. He says tho kd like we can get through it, you're my forever, you could come stay with me in my dorm etc... I love him so much and I know he loves me but I feel like I'd be torruring myself bc id be stressing over what he's doing all the time and I'd never get to see him so I wouldn't feel like it's real. I've also never done long distance for this reason. So please what do you think? Honestly..? Do you think we will last if I put in effort and he does he same or just end..?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a decision you both will have to make. But, from my past experience, if I was in your shoes, (and i hate to say it) i'd end it. But, who knows 5-10 years down the road, you guys might have a wonderful story about how your relationship grew into your marriage? No one can say but you and him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you, we can't make that choice for you. The main problem is your insecurities