Should I end it with my boyfriend before he leaves for college? Please help?

My boyfriend of 7 months is going to college this year and I'll be a junior in high schoo. He knows I have big jealousy and trust issues.. The school he's going to is 4 hours away and he will only be visiting about once or twice every 2 weeks.. He says tho kd like we can get through it, you're my forever, you could come stay with me in my dorm etc... I love him so much and I know he loves me but I feel like I'd be torruring myself bc id be stressing over what he's doing all the time and I'd never get to see him so I wouldn't feel like it's real. I've also never done long distance for this reason. So please what do you think? Honestly..? Do you think we will last if I put in effort and he does he same or just end..?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a decision you both will have to make. But, from my past experience, if I was in your shoes, (and i hate to say it) i'd end it. But, who knows 5-10 years down the road, you guys might have a wonderful story about how your relationship grew into your marriage? No one can say but you and him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you, we can't make that choice for you. The main problem is your insecurities

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he'll date someone than you... i said maybe... but the main point here is your jealousy... it's DEVASTATING to any relationship... you must deal with it and if you can't so break up with him... that's for your own good...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes